According to the National Association of Realtors (2015) homes that were sold with the help of a real estate agent closed on average 19 days sooner and for 16% more than home sold by owners.
- 5 Tips for Making Your Best Offer September 15, 2021
- The Truth About Today’s Buyer Demand September 14, 2021
- Home Price Appreciation Is Skyrocketing in 2021. What About 2022? September 9, 2021
- Reasons You Should Consider Selling This Fall September 7, 2021
- Your Agent Is Key When Pricing Your House [INFOGRAPHIC] September 3, 2021