- The language of buying and selling a home may sound scary at first, but knowing how key terms relate to today’s market can help you. For example, current low mortgage rates and higher wages positively impact affordability for buyers, while home price appreciation continues to grow home equity, which sellers can use to fuel a move up.
- Terms like appraisal (what lenders rely on to validate a home’s value) and contingencies (which buyers can minimize to make their offer stand out) directly impact the transaction.
- You don’t need to be fluent in the language of the market to buy or sell. Instead, let’s connect today so that we can translate the process together.
- In a recent article, Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist for the National Association of Realtors (NAR), discussed the state of today’s housing market.
- When addressing whether or not today’s high buyer competition and rising home prices are evidence of a housing bubble, Yun said that this “is not a bubble. It is simply lack of supply.”
- Today’s housing market is healthy, and rising prices are driven by real buyer demand. Let’s connect to talk about the best ways to navigate such an energetic market.
- There’s no doubt about it: homeowners love their homes, and that feeling has become even more important over the past year.
- The vast majority of homeowners say they’re emotionally attached to their home and that it has kept them safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Owning a home provides a sense of safety, security, and accomplishment. Let’s connect to move your homeownership goals forward today.
- If your house is feeling a little cramped with the addition of adult children or aging parents, it might be time to consider a move-up into a multigenerational home that better suits your changing needs.
- With benefits that include a combined homebuying budget and shared caregiving duties, an increasing number of households are discovering the value of a multigenerational home.
- With such high demand for houses today, now is a great time to sell so you can upgrade to a multigenerational home that may better suit your evolving needs.
- With so few houses for sale today, it’s important to be prepared when you’re ready to buy a home.
- Meeting with your lender early, knowing your must-haves and nice-to-haves, preparing for a bidding war, and keeping your emotions in check are all ways to gain confidence in the homebuying process.
- If you’re looking for an expert guide to help you navigate today’s lightning-fast housing market, let’s connect today.
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, now is a great time to take advantage of sky-high demand, low supply, and fierce buyer competition.
- With buyer demand rising and historically low inventory for sale, if you’re in a position to move, your house may really stand out from the crowd.
- Let’s connect today to get your listing process underway.