- If you’re thinking about selling your house this season, focusing on a few quick and easy updates outside can help your home look its best.
- 78% of real estate agents polled say poor landscaping affects property values. As a seller, that means your yard could impact your bottom line.
- When getting your house ready to sell, let’s connect to discuss what you should do to make sure your house shows well and catches the eyes of more potential buyers.
- If you’re planning to buy or sell a home today, it’s important to be aware of common misconceptions.
- Whether it’s timing your purchase as a buyer based on home prices and mortgage rates or knowing what to upgrade or repair before listing your house as a seller, it takes a professional to guide you through those decisions.
- Let’s connect so you have an expert to help separate fact from fiction in today’s housing market.
- If you’re a homeowner, your net worth has gotten a big boost. That’s because recent home price appreciation has increased your equity.
- Your equity grows as you pay down your loan and as your home increases in value. Over the past year, the average homeowner’s equity grew by $55,300.
- Ready to sell? Let’s connect to talk about how you can use that equity to fuel your next move.
- Due to low supply and high demand, today is one of the strongest sellers’ markets we’ve seen.
- Sellers can benefit from more offers to pick from, higher home values, and a faster sales process. There’s a reason why 72% of people believe it’s a good time to sell.
- Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity. Let’s connect so you can take advantage of this hot sellers’ market.
- With inflation driving up the cost of everyday items, seeking out an energy-efficient home can be a great way to decrease the expenses you can control.
- Energy efficiency can help lower your utility bills and possibly even save you money on your taxes. Options to look for include efficient appliances, windows, and solar panels.
- If you’re planning to buy a home this year, consider energy efficiency in your search. Let’s connect so you can better understand features that can save you money for years to come.