- With interest rates around 3.66%, now is a great time to look back at where they’ve been over the past few decades. Comparatively, they’re pretty low!
- According to Freddie Mac, rates are projected to increase to 3.9% by this time next year.
- The impact your interest rate has on your monthly mortgage payment is significant. An increase of just $20 dollars in your monthly payment can add up to $240 per year and $7,200 over the life of your loan.
- Maybe it’s time to lock in now, while rates are still historically low.
- Many buyers are purchasing homes with down payments as little as 3%.
- You may already qualify for a loan, even if you don’t have perfect credit.
- Your local professionals are here to help you determine how much you can afford, so take advantage of the opportunity to learn more.
- Historically, the choice between renting or buying a home has been a tough decision.
- Looking at the percentage of income needed to rent a median-priced home today (27.7%) vs. the percentage needed to buy a median-priced home (17.5%), the choice becomes obvious.
- Every market is different. Before you renew your lease again, find out if you can put your housing costs to work by buying this year!
- Interest Rates for a 30-year fixed rate mortgage have dropped to 4.41% from near 5% in 2018.
- Take advantage of more inventory coming to market in the spring to find your dream home!
- Buying now will allow you to start earning equity today!
- Setting up an automatic savings plan that saves a small amount of every check is one of the best ways to save without thinking too much about it.
- Living within a budget right now will help you save money for down payments while also paying down other debts that might be holding you back.
- What are you willing to cut back on to make your dreams of homeownership a reality?
- Hiring a real estate professional to guide you through the process of buying a home or selling your house can be one of the best decisions you make!
- They are there for you to help with contracts, explaining the process, negotiations, and pricing (both when making an offer or setting the right price for your home).
- One of the top reasons to hire a real estate professional is their understanding of your local market and how the conditions in your neighborhood will impact your experience.